Our tradition in regulatory matters combined with a modern full solution approach assures effective assistance in all phases of projects, from preparation of designs to execution of the work.
We provide full legal assistance to companies that are subject to government regulation, including support in regulatory proceedings, representation in administrative judgments and negotiation of amendments to administrative contracts.
In demands of this nature, SiqueiraCastro is ready to help clients in activities such as:
– Preparation of documents and legal opinions about regulated sectors.
– Participation in expression of interest procedures.
– Participation in public hearings and consultations about proposed regulations and evaluations of regulatory impact.
– Due diligence to evaluate the exposure and compliance of companies’ activities with regulations.
– Full legal support to companies in regulated sectors.
– Representation in administrative litigation involving regulatory agencies, such as ANP, ANAC, ANTT, ANEEL, ANATEL, ANVISA, ANCINE, ANTAQ and ANA (at the federal level), along with state agencies.
– Representation with other bodies and entities of the public administration, such as the Secretariat of Civil Aviation (SAC), BNDES, Energy Research Company (EPE), Ministry of Transparency, Office of the Comptroller General (CGU), Secretariat for Coordination and Governance of Public Sector Companies (SEST), National Secretariat of Ports, and Special Secretariat of the Program for Investment Partnerships.
– Support in preparatory investigations and civil inquiries by public prosecution services (federal and state).